India’s Best Managed Companies 2021
A time to showcase management that sets trends in the industry
India’s Best Managed Companies recognizes successful private companies, showcasing on how well they are managed, what they have achieved, how satisfied are their employees and the contributions they make.
A recognition and honour based on hours of in-depth analysis on fundamentals that create industry standards. Is your company one of them that truly transcend boundaries and creates an extra edge. If yes apply for India’s Best Managed Companies. Bigger than all recognitions.
What is India’s Best Managed Companies program?
India’s Best Managed Companies program is designed to recognise the overall success of strong private companies. Eligible private companies apply online and are evaluated based on four key performance indicators:
What makes India’s Best Managed Companies program unique?
- Focuses on India Made companies
- Evaluates overall performance and sustained growth
- Recognises the efforts of the entire organisation
- Measures more than financial performance. Focuses strongly on image of the company in its industry.
What are the criteria for eligibility?
To be eligible to apply for this program, companies must meet the following criteria:
India private companies and portfolio companies
- Must be headquartered or incorporated in India
- Must have minimum revenue of RS. 10 Crores
- In the case of a education, consulting and Non Profit organisations, revenue is not taken into consideration.
Is there a cost to apply?
There is no cost for program applicants and winners.
What are other charges
Charges depend on deliverables. The charges are for logo licence, advertorial website article feature and TV Program episode that we buy from India’s best media companies.
How does the program work?
- Applicants go through a two-step application process: a short eligibility form; and for those who qualify, the opportunity to showcase your business achievements through a audit questionnaire. Those who opt for Advertorial and editorial features, they need to fill another form.
- Application requires assessment of four key performance indicators (strategy, execution, culture, image).
- Jury and Advisory council selects winners.
- Winners receive media coverage and exclusive use of India’s Best Managed Companies Logo and features.
What’s the timeline for the program?
The program generally kicks off annually in the late summer. Applications will be accepted at that time and the process will generally flow as follows (dates may shift slightly year on year):
- Application phase opens—November 9, 2020
- Application phase closes—December 23, 2020
- Winners announced—January 9, 2021
- India’s Best Managed Companies recognition event—January 30, 2021
Who selects the winners?
An external jury and the advisory council selects the winners after submission of all audit forms. The program does not have a specified number of winners each year.
How will the program benefit applicants?
Applicants obtain an independent view of their business and a benchmark against “the best” private companies, as well as feedback on their company’s strategy and performance.
How will the program benefit winners?
Winners become part of a select community and receive increased market visibility and credibility through exclusive use of the India’s Best Managed Companies designation/logo/editorial feature and TV Episode, which has helped winners around the world attract customers/clients, community members, suppliers, vendors and talent. Other benefits include rich networking opportunities with a global ecosystem of other business leaders and potential sponsors, media exposure, professional development, and recognition.
What are the evaluation criteria and how does the evaluation phase of the program work?
Applicants are evaluated against the following four criteria:
- Strategy: India’s Best Managed Companies have a formal methodology for strategy development, have the right capabilities and metrics in place to execute their strategy, and clearly and consistently communicate their strategy to all levels of the organization.
- Execution: Best Managed Companies are highly execution-oriented, focused on productivity and innovation, and are thoughtful about hiring the right people to execute their strategy.
- Culture: Best Managed Companies disproportionately invest in their people by maintaining a strong one-team culture, provide a holistic compensation package, invest in training, and address leadership succession planning.
- Image: Best Managed Companies install strong Image Management systems, use right marketing strategies and tools to sustain image.
How will winners be celebrated?
A recognition event allows companies to celebrate their achievements and strengthen relationships with key influencers.
We strictly maintain all confidentiality of documents.