PAARTH AADYANT Lucknow, India
Lucknow, the city of nawabs (kings), has always been a great draw for tourists from India and abroad. The city that boasts of the finest domes, arches and minarets, reminiscent of Indo-Islamic art and architecture of the bygone years, has yet another landmark structure currently under construction in the heart of the modern city. Aadyant, a residential project by the Paarth Infrabuild Pvt. Ltd. is coming up in the city’s upscale Gomti Nagar area. Once completed, the project will have seven 22-storey towers, housing over 570 apartments of varying dimensions. Residents at Aadyant will have access to an in-house clubhouse with modern facilities, convenience stores, water-bodies and fountains and a dedicated green belt for outdoor sports and relaxation. The project site is well connected and is a few minutes’ drive from the city airport, a technology hub and other important commercial centres. Paarth Aadyant is an ideal residential choice in Lucknow.
- Developed by Paarth Infrabuild Pvt. Ltd
- Project launched in Jan, 2013
- Proposed completion by June, 2016
- Project area: 6.5 acres with 0.8 acres for green zone, 1 million sq ft of residential space under development
- Key features: a) earthquake resistant RCC framed structure, b) aesthetically landscaped outdoor with water bodies, and c) club with indoor games and recreation facilities
- Architecture by M/s, Rudhrabhishek Architects & Designers, and concept landscaping by Hafeez Contractor