One of the largest integrated township development projects in India is currently under developmnt in the heart of Mumbai. This futuristic project, called The Era, will be located in Kandivali (West), a Mumbai suburb, where a slum is being transformed into a residential cum retail complex with a host of modern amenities for the residents. The project area, spread across 76 acres of prime land, would be developed in two phases. Work on the first phase is currently underway, which on completion by 2017, will accommodate 810 residential units of 1/2/3 BHK in multi-level apartment blocks. The township will have a dedicated retail zone with branded outlets to cater to the different needs of the residents. An amphitheatre within the complex would serve as an entertainment destination. Reaching The Era from any part of Mumbai will soon be easy, as it is going to get a metro station in its vicinity. The project’s success will help in the development of similar townships in other parts of suburban Mumbai.
- Developed by the Ravi Group
- Project launched in April, 2013
- Proposed completion by Dec, 2017 (Phase I)
- Project area: 76 acres; 600,000 sq. ft of residential space and 20,000 sq. ft of retail space under development
- Key features: a) affordable luxury housing project, b) project site within close proximity to schools, hospitals, malls & temples, c) mini-amphitheatre
- Architecture by Krataarth Architects and landscaping by Newarch Landscape LLP