Located next to the Yamuna Expressway in Noida in the National Capital Region of India, The Amadeus is an ultra-luxurious, high-rise condominium project, currently being developed by the SAHA Groupe. Designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor, the Amadeus will house around 300 apartment units in three towers. The project has already received Platinum Pre-certification from IGBC Green Homes for its eco-friendly construction and state-of-the-art green features. The four levels of vertical gardens and parks to be developed at various levels of the high-rise and on the roof-top, will add to the project’s design innovation. Internationally reputed landscape consultants have been roped in for this purpose. Residents in Amadeus would be pampered with the best lifestyle features that include a roof-top swimming pool with lounge-bar, overlooking the green belt all around. The project’s strategic location is a high point for its residents, with easy connectivity with Faridabad, Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi.
- Developed by SAHA Infratech Pvt. Ltd
- Project launched in Nov, 2013
- Proposed completion by Nov, 2017
- Project area: 5 acres; 1 million sq. ft of residential space & 10,000 sq. ft of recreational zone under development
- Key features: a) Vaastu compliant architecture, b) rooftop sky garden, and c) IGBC Green Homes (LEED India equivalent) pre-certified platinum rating
- Architecture by Hafeez Contractor, Landscaping by LSG, USA, and Green Space Alliance