Bhiwadi, a town on the Rajasthan-Haryana state border, has fast emerged as a chosen destination for affordable real estate development in recent times. Its proximity to the National Capital Region of Gurgaon & Delhi and its relatively virgin green space have been an attractive proposition for both developers and home buyers. Status-Delight Residency, currently under construction in Sector 94/95, in Greater Bhiwadi area, is a group-housing scheme by the Trehan Home Developers Pvt. Ltd. This family-home project, lavishly laid out on 28.8 acres of greenery, will have over 1700 residential units of varying sizes. The project will also have a clubhouse with different recreational and fitness facilities. Once completed, the project will also have provisions for different eco-friendly systems in form of rainwater harvesting and solar lighting in common areas. Various retail destinations and malls, coming up close to the project site, would help residents with their daily needs.
- Developed by Trehan Home Developers Pvt. Ltd
- Project launched in May, 2012
- Proposed completion by May, 2015
- Project area: 37 acres with 8 acres of green zone; 1,474,260 sq. ft of residential, 22,960 sq. ft of retail and over 18,000 sq. ft of recreational space under development
- Key features: a) High-end group housing facilities like security, club house, etc b) environment friendly design, and c) well connected with major cities and commercial hubs
- Architecture by Anoop Singh & Associates