Paras Quartier is a high-rise residential project currently under construction in the national capital region of India. Located on the Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, it comprises a 43-storey iconic tower and two high-rise condominium towers of 12 and 30 storeys respectively. A total of 147 super-luxury 4-BHK residential units, each of 5,000 sq. ft or larger dimension, would be housed in these buildings. A team of international architects and landscape designers is working on this architectural masterpiece. Once completed, the tower will have a three-dimensional spiral effect with a 270-degree view of the expansive green-belt around it. Every level of this tower will have two apartment units each, with exclusive access by a private elevator. A roof-top infinity lap pool overlooking the Aravalli range will add to the uber-cool lifestyle of the residents. The project site can be conveniently accessed from different parts of Gurgaon, Faridabad and South Delhi by road. The nearest metro station can be reached within few minutes, while the airport is just a 20-minutes drive.
- Developed by Paras Buildtech India Pvt. Ltd
- Project launched in Apr, 2013
- Proposed completion by May, 2017
- Project area: 10 acres with around 3 acres of green zone; residential tower in 3.324 acres and 17,000 sq. ft of recreational space under development
- Key features: a) Iconic 43-storey tower b) three side open apartments with spectacular view of the Aravalli range, and c) private elevator access & concierge service
- Architecture by WOW Architects & Warner Wong Design and landscaping by Cracknell