Located at the foot of the Aravalli Mountain Range in the northern Indian state of Haryana, the Mount Ville is spread amidst 17 acres of serene green. It is well connected with the industrial town of Gurgaon, south of the Indian capital of New Delhi. Once completed, the project will have over 800 impeccably designed three to four bed room homes housed in nine high-rise towers. Each tower, decked with terrace lawns, will oversee open green spaces with pergola seatings, sculptures and dedicated areas for children and senior citizens. As an architectural innovation, every tower will have a six-metre high, elevated green podium running around it at the ground level. The complex will also have a modern clubhouse with facilities for multi-gym, indoor sports, swimming pool, sauna and much more. Mount Ville is only a minute’s drive from NH-8, around 10 minutes’ drive from the Golf Course Extension Road & Sohna Road and approximately three minutes from the Southern Peripheral Road, the main transit corridor of New Gurgaon.
- Developed by Mapsko Builders Pvt. Ltd
- Project launched in Sep, 2012
- Proposed completion by Dec, 2016
- Project area: 17 acres with 4 acres of green space; 60 per cent to be used for residential purpose
- Key features: a) Three golf courses within 5 mins’ drive, b) Helipad, c) majestic view of the Aravalli range from the apartments
- Designed by Hafeez Contractor, construction by Shapoorji Pallonji, landscaping by LSG Inc., USA