In a megapolis like Mumbai, where commuting from one part of the city to the other is a nightmare for millions of residents, the location of a property comes at a premium. Mayfair Greens is located most strategically on the SV Road, between Kandivali and Borivali stations and close to the Western Expressway. It is also in the proximity of the airport. The project, being developed by the Mayfair group, assures perfect locational advantage that its residents may desire. Once completed, this high-rise residential tower will have 92 apartments in all, with three on every floor. The requirement of natural air and light have been taken into account and all the apartments are open on three sides. Various other innovations in this project will make the project eco-friendly, providing for water and energy conservation. The Mayfair Greens will also have a swimming pool and health club exclusively for its residents.
- Developed by Mayfair Housing Pvt. Ltd
- Project launched in April, 13
- Proposed completion by Dec, 15
- Project area: 1.2 acres; 85,000 sq. ft of residential space & 1600 sq. ft of recreational zone under development
- Key features: a) All apartments open on three sides, b) large common lobby on each floor, and c) three-level swimming pool and health club
- Project Partners: Architecture by Rasik Hingoo, landscaping by Site Concepts International and construction by JW Constructions LLP