MANTRI DSK PINNACLE
Bangalore, India’s cyber-capital, will soon add another feather to its cap. It is all set to be the home of the tallest residential tower in South India. The 46-storey Mantri DSK Pinnacle, currently in its final stages of construction, will be open to residents by early next year. Once completed, this landmark tower will comprise of 133 lavishly designed residential units of 3/4/5 bed rooms. The apartments are equipped with smart home technology, powered by Cisco. The Pinnacle transcends one’s expectations with features like a helipad, sky lounge & coffee shop on the 41st floor, an observatory on the 42nd floor, Aqua Gym and a mini-theatre. An exclusive health cum recreational zone for the residents, with facilities for tennis, children’s play area, swimming and a jogging track is also being developed. The property’s location on Bannerghatta Road, in the vicinity of several educational institutions, corporate office blocks and state-of-the-art medical centres and hospitals is an added advantage.
- Developed by Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd
- Project launched in Nov, 2010
- Proposed completion by Jan, 2015
- Project area: 2.8 acres; 536,982 sq. ft of residential space & 15,000 sq. ft of recreational zone under development
- Key features: a) Gold Standard green building, b) Observatory on 42nd floor, and c) large clubhouse with health and recreational facilities
- Architecture by Hafeez Contractor, landscaping by Aedas and construction by Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd