Manish Agarwal has more than 16 years of experience in Investment Management and Financial Services Industries in India & International Market. As the Director of Leverage Capital Group in India, he is a strategic thinker and astute in identifying, evaluating and capitalising Business Opportunities. He has promoted Financial Services Company, Micro Finance lending business, Real Estate Development Management, Agro based business and believes in value creation through innovative ideas & building organisations with empowered leaders. Manish in a short span raised funds for many noticeable high profile deals for Indian companies. He has extensive involvement in Corporate Projects, Real Estate and Infrastructure Financing and has undertaken Restructuring and Reengineering of various businesses in India. He also advises a number of Indian listed companies on funding aspects.
He is a chartered Financial Analyst, Post Graduate Diploma holder in Business Management and a Cost & Management Accountant by qualification. He has completed numerous Corporate, Trade & Structured Financing, Strategic Business Advisory & Restructuring. He has been part of starting & consolidating several businesses from conceptualisation to implementation.
His initiative, Leverage Capital Group in India, is now part of the global Debt Advisory business, Leverage Capital International, where he serves as Main Board Director. He also serves on the main Board of Oxley’s holding company and overseas Oxley Group business in India.
KEY ATTRIBUTES THAT MAKE HIM A LEADER
- The very knowledge base he possesses puts him forward as an intellectual given the right shoes.
- His massive experience speaks a lot about his expertise and helps people around him be confident about the functioning of the organization.
- Manish’s soft skills are just as polished as his technical skills – a rare combination found only in handful of leaders.
- The rare yet unique duo between financial skill set and a creative mindset when it comes to strategy building almost makes him a master of all his trades.
- The hard work he puts in to get things moving is commendable and is also the reason behind the massive success story of Leverage Capital Pvt. Ltd.