Maitreya Greens, a residential project by Maitreya Realtors, is fast coming up in the western Indian town of Nashik in Maharashtra. Spread across 9 acres of prime land in Pathardi, the project is being developed in three different phases. The first phase, currently under construction, will have two towers of 14 floors each and is almost on the verge of completion . Once built, there will be 504 apartment units in eight high rise towers, laid out immaculately in a Vaastu-compliant project layout. The project has already received pre-certified gold rating from IGBC, making it the first project in Nashik to achieve such a commendable feat. Among the various amenities being provided in the project site, making provisions for charging points for electric vehicles is an innovative feature. Other green and energy efficiency features being incorporated in the project, will make the Maitreya Greens a one of its kind project in that part of the country.
- Developed by Maitreya Realtors & Constructions Pvt. Ltd
- Project launched in May, 2013
- Proposed completion by Oct, 2017
- Project area: 9 acres with 3.5 acres of green zone; 740,973 sq ft of residential space & 43,170 sq ft of recreational zone under development
- Key features: a) Eco-friendly project with 40 per cent green space b) Charging points for electric vehicles, and c) Vaastu-compliant project layout
- Architecture by Vision Architects, construction by M/s, Skylark Consultants