Kadir Gunduz has been the Chief Executive Officer and President of Aujan Industries Co., L.L.C. since the 28th of December in 2009. Kadir serves as the Divisional Director – Asia Division at Coca-Cola Sabco (PTY) Ltd. He joined the Coca-Cola family in 1990 as a sales supervisor for Coca-Cola Bottlers of Turkey and held many positions within the global Coca-Cola system. From 1998 to 2001, he served as General Manager for the South-East territory of Coca-Cola Bottlers of Turkey before joining the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company in Russia where he was Regional Director for Central Russia operations. Kadir joined Coca-Cola Sabco in 2004 as Country Manager for Tanzania, where he spent two years before moving to Asia in the capacity of Regional Manager for South-West Asia. His background in the beverage industry spans a period of over twenty five years. His career in the beverages sector began in 1988 in his native Turkey where he was born and where he began to build his expertise in emerging markets. He worked in Russia, Tanzania and in South African based SABCO, a major inter¬national Coca Cola franchisee. He operated as Asia Division Director where he was responsible for four countries across Asia, operating seven plants with 2,300 employees. He believes in looking at long term profits & goals. His far sightedness makes him feel that countries such as Egypt and Iraq provide opportunities for his company despite political and economic problems. Kadir holds a Masters degree in Economics from Istanbul University, supported by a Bachelors degree in Political Science from the same institution.
KEY ATTRIBUTES THAT MAKE HIM A LEADER
• His vast spread of experience makes him one of the most well established leaders in today’s time.
• His ability to foresee future opportunities and threats makes him all set to take challenges head-on.
• Spearheading Aujan Industries has been a commendable journey highlighting his competence as a fierce leader.
• His candidness towards his work and life makes him indomitable in all spheres.
• Being a perfect match for his firm, one can see his values instilled in the success story of the organization.