Juliana Mattar, the Founder and Managing Director of Motion – and its creative influence claimed that, “I can tell you honestly that it was not a conscious effort to become an entrepreneur.” When she reached a saturation point in her then profession, she took it in her stride to expand her career horizon. What started as a pursuit to perfecting her own working philosophies and her desire to make the world her universe, has became the conception tract where Motion was conceived. With such gusto, it is not surprising that Motion expanded its forte from an events and production agency to a creative studio, producing sensory and experiential content designed for a holistic production experience. Despite a challenging 2009 where the financial meltdown dragged the heels of the company; motion emerged stronger with a presence in China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia.
This award winning Managing Director recognised for her entrepreneurism, motion recently establish its subsidiary, Motion Retail, in order to meet the demands of the growing retail sector. In collaboration with retail expertise headed by Yael Ifrah Girot, an experienced and trilingual visual merchandiser and trainer based in Paris and Zurich, Motion Retail offers services in retail events, digital signatures, visual merchandising and retail education.
KEY ATTRIBUTES THAT MAKE HIM A LEADER
- She is focused on making Motion a place where the creative spark is ignited and an avenue where work is produced with pride and passion.
- Her dream to make their creative influence to touch people’s lives is the reason behind their well received brand name in the market.
- Over all these years she has grown with her experience and has developed her own work philosophies which today drives the organization.
- Despite a challenging 2009 where the financial meltdown dragged the heels of the company; motion emerged stronger with a presence in China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Her well planned procedures and on-time attitude helps people around her stay at ease.