Bedraj Tripathy started out as a grass root sales professional; he moved to the field of brand communications and then stepped into the big league of the corporate world. In a career spanning well over 20 years, he has been instrumental in managing and building a few coveted brands around the world.
He has a wide range of experience across various sectors – retail, BFSI and technology, both in the B2C and B2B segments. He has been working with a premier institute in India and another in the US to demystify ‘experiential marketing’. He has good understanding of the Indian market as well as those in the UK, the US and South East Asian countries. Currently he is Senior General manager – Marketing, Godrej Interio (the furniture division of Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Ltd).
KEY ATTRIBUTES THAT MAKE HIM A LEADER
- His ability to remain calm under difficult situations is one of the many attributes that makes him an ideal leader.
- His vast exposure to various markets enables him to think beyond the obvious and makes him an thinking leader.
- He is an orator par excellence and is always able to communicate the right message across various levels.
- This is a skill much valued in leaders.
- His creative ideas have been instrumental behind solutions for problems that required out-of-the-box thinking.
- His approach to situations has earned him a lot of respect and love from colleagues and peers alike.