BAHRAIN CITY CENTRE
Bahrain City Centre offers the best in class experience in shopping, dining, entertainment and leisure in the biggest mixed-use development in the country that has brought 150 multi-national debutants to Bahrain. With 350 plus brand showrooms, it is located on Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa Highway in Manama City. It offers Bahrain’s biggest cinema multiplex Cineco20, Ixir Hotel, family entertainment centre for children – Magic Planet, over 50 food court outlets that offers cuisines from every corner of the world and the region’s first indoor/outdoor temperature controlled Wahooo! waterpark. The waterpark is spread across 15,000 square metres and is a major crowd-puller. The property is owned, managed and operated by Majid Al Futtaim Properties which has been in existence for 22 years and owns 15 other shopping malls.
- It had a footfall of 9,675,859 visitors in 2011
- Wahoo! waterpark is the biggest indoor/outdoor water park in the region
- 20-Screen Cineco Cinema built on 8,000 square metres
- Gold Winner, ICSC Asia Marketing Awards 2009
- Winner of Middle East Effies Effective Awards, 2009