Anoop Kumar Saxena, Chief Executive Officer
Delivery of any product at right time and at right price is key for growth of industry and subsequently for the Indian economy. Today transportation of cement is a challenge due to non-availability of trucks on time, non-availability of drivers and people unwillingness for the transportation of cement because of dusty product.
What are the breakthrough ideas that you suggest to India in your industry?
Manufacture of cement by utilizing alternate fuel & raw material to sustain the growth of cement requirement.
Promote the concept of “Green Manufacturing”
Increase the demand in market for “Green Cement”
Creation of Infrastructure for Inland Water transportation of cement
Maximize the delivery of Bulk cement to end customer and thereby reducing the packing material cost
Extensive use of IT for optimization of cement distribution cost
Promoting Digital Marketing of Cement sales
What innovations are you getting in your industry for a better Indian economy?
Following the “Green Power Generation concept” by Installation of Waste Heat Recovery System in plant and
thereby reducing use of fossil fuel.
Using Hazardous & Non Hazardous waste as Alternate fuel for manufacturing of cement, thereby creating value from the waste and helping country in managing waste.
Training of People in all required trade for Industry to improve the skill level of the people and making them employable
Delivery of any product at right time and at right price is key for growth of industry and subsequently for the Indian economy. Today transportation of cement is a challenge due to non-availability of trucks on time, non-availability of drivers and people unwillingness for the transportation of cement because of dusty product. As an initiative to motivate people for continuing with cement transportation and generate interest of future generation, we have created quality of infrastructure for transportation of cement to change the perceptions of people regarding cement transportation.
Planning to create necessary infrastructure for production of low cost cement to meet the requirement of low cost housing and thereby meeting the requirement of Housing for all in the country.
Define your leadership style and role.
I believe that leadership starts with people’s faith towards a person who drives for a
cause for the betterment of Company, Society and Country. Faith develops by influence, with or without authority. I prefer leading the change with support of people and their faith in the cause.
I believe in my colleague and empower them with clear communication, involve them in decision making and give commitment from me to be by their side to provide all necessary support for delivering the objective and achieving the goal. Being a passionate person to deliver the commitment, I consider my leadership style as mix of Democratic and Authoritative.
Breakthrough ideas from you.
- Govt. approval for commercial production of Limestone Calcined Clay Cement (LC3)
- Optimization of the cement manufacturing/ Cement packing facility footprint to eliminate the requirement of Warehouse for secondary storage of cement bags
- Faster Implementation of plan for developing In-Land water way as preferred mode of transportation.
- Portable cement grinding plant which can be relocated based on market demand .
- Creation of In-Land Water way Infrastructure for promoting the water way as preferred mode of transport and thereby reducing the unnecessary traffic on road. This will also save fuel and contribute toward emission of CO2 reduction.
- Timely implementation of Project of National interest
- Improvement in Monitoring Mechanism for Corporate Social Responsibility activities so that benefit can be reach to needy people of the society.
- As part of clean India movement, Industries should be incentivise who uses waste, particularly municipal waste, from locality.